Top 6 Valentine’s Day Promotions on the Point Franchise Network
With Valentine’s Day soon approaching, we thought it would be fun to look at the top promotions from the franchises on our network. In doing so, we will explore how seasonal marketing can boost sales during key holiday periods and provide some information about the franchise opportunities in case you’re looking for a new business venture.
However you choose to celebrate Valentine’s Day, none of us can resist a good deal when we see one. We now look at some of the food and beverage franchises on our network that are getting into the spirit of the ‘day of love’ and are offering some great promotional deals and limited-time menus. But first, let’s learn more about why seasonal promotion campaigns can be so effective.
What are the main advantages of seasonal promotion campaigns?
- Attracts attention to your business
- Increases brand awareness and visibility among customers
- Creates immediacy – campaigns with an expiry encourage a ‘buy it now’ approach
- Can convert one-time customers into loyal customers
- Shows you’re adapting to customers’ needs
- Can use same advertising year on year so is cost-effective and re-usable
Let’s now look at some of the brands using seasonal marketing to lead to the success of their franchise.
Nothing spells a romantic evening quite like sharing a bottle of wine. Veeno aims to provide a ‘gateway to Italian culture’ and has spent the last few years setting up Italian-style wine-cafés around the country. This Valentine’s Day, you can enjoy an Amore Cocktail, a Bruschette, a Grande Board, a bottle of Tasari wine and a dessert for £69 per couple. This offer lasts from the 14th-17th of February.
- Becoming a Veeno franchisee: Veeno has big plans. It aims to bring its Italian experience to Ireland, Scandinavia and the Far East, demonstrating the ambition of the team behind the rapidly expanding brand. When you join, you’ll be responsible for finding a great location for your new business in a busy area, which Veeno must approve to ensure maximum profitability. Click here to apply.
- How much you need to invest: Prospective franchisees should be able to fund start-up costs ranging from £35,000 up to £80,000. However, this franchise is all about flexibility and is enthusiastic to help investors who might not yet have managed to obtain the funds to open a new franchise.
- What you get for your investment: New franchisees can look forward to completing the restaurant franchise’s comprehensive training programme and taking a trip to the business’ family vineyard in Sicily. There, you’ll learn about the company’s roots and how its wines are created.
>> Read more:
2. Café Rouge
Between the 13th and 16th of February, you can enjoy three courses and a glass of Prosecco each for £25.95 per person. Or, to make the day that bit more special, you can upgrade to three courses plus a bottle of Piper-Heidsieck Champagne for an additional £12.50. It’s also giving you and your loved one the chance to win a trip to France. Find out more here.
- Becoming a Café Rouge franchisee: You need to have experience running a casual dining business, preferably with practical understanding of how to expand this in the UK or other Western European countries. To find out more and apply, click here.
- How much you need to invest: If you’d like to get involved in this franchise opportunity, you’ll need to invest a minimum of £350,000 and have enough capital to ensure your Café Rouge operations enjoy good cash flow until they become profitable in their own right.
- What you get for your investment: You’ll be supported by the franchise team every step of the way. The franchise support package includes state of the art systems and a CDG Way operating system.
3. Bella Italia
You can enjoy three courses for £19.99 per person as part of Bella Italia’s Valentine’s Day deal. This offer lasts from the 13th-16th February.
- Becoming a Bella Italia franchisee: Franchisees must possess the necessary skills to run a branch of such a recognisable and popular restaurant chain. You should also have a good network of contacts, a strong track record in the food and drink industry and the motivation to take the business to the next level. To get involved, click here.
- How much you need to invest: Investors must be able to put £700,000 into their new business.
- What you get for your investment: Bella Italia does not leave you in the dark when it comes to setting up your business. Franchisees will be able to rely on access to an operations portal and a comprehensive training package to ensure that the business runs at maximum efficiency.
Head to your local Shakeaway to try one of the six Valentine’s milkshakes. Pick from Adoring Adele, Romantic Ryan, Sweetheart Selina, Devoted Dennis, Handsome Harry and Be Mine Becca.
- Becoming a Shakeaway franchisee: You don’t need any previous experience to start your own Shakeaway unit. To learn more and sign up, click here.
- How much you need to invest: You can start up your own Shakeaway business with a minimum investment of £40,000 and a total investment of £100,000.
- What you get for your investment: The management team will support you in every aspect, from finding the perfect location for your store and recruiting the team, right down to the nitty-gritty of marketing administration.
5. Baskin Robbins
Baskin Robbins has got your date night covered. It’s just announced a special Valentine’s Day menu including everything from Valentine’s Day Card Cakes to the delicious Love Potion No. 3, a raspberry, white chocolate and chocolate chip ice cream.
- Becoming a Baskin Robbins franchisee: When you join this franchise, you’ll be able to tempt customers with Baskin Robbins’ sundaes. Those with a sweet tooth are often excited to choose their own ice cream and add toppings such as hot fudge, marshmallows, roasted almonds, chocolate truffles or fruit. To learn more and sign up, click here.
- How much you need to invest: Franchisees looking for a piece of the action should be willing to make a total investment of £500,000.
- What you get for your investment: Investors will get help finding suitable site locations, as well as guidance in operational support, management systems, food safety and health and safety. What’s more, quarterly franchisee meetings provide an opportunity to network with and learn from other franchisees on a regular basis.
>> Read more:
6. Dunkin’ Donuts
During this Valentine’s Day season, Dunkin’ Donuts is sharing the love with its limited-time menu featuring the Pink Velvet Macchiato, Pink Velvet Signature Latte, Brownie Batter doughnuts and Cupid’s Choice heart-shaped donuts. No matter how you choose to celebrate the day, you can make it that bit sweeter by indulging in one of Dunkin’ Donuts’ treats.
- Becoming a Dunkin’ Donuts franchisee: This doughnut franchise is looking for entrepreneurs who are prepared to open at least 20 outlets within a given period. If you think you’re the person for the job, why not get in touch? To learn more and sign up, click here.
- How much you need to invest: This is a big brand, so you’ll need to have at least £3 million to invest.
- What you get for your investment: It goes without saying that you’ll benefit from high brand recognition and a ready-made customer base. It’s likely that, wherever you set up shop, you’ll find plenty of hungry customers eager to dunk their doughnuts.
Check out these six promotions this Valentine’s Day
Hopefully this article has inspired you to sample one of these franchises’ Valentine’s Day menus or make the most of the limited-time promotions. Perhaps you’ve been intrigued by one of the franchising opportunities and would like to know more? Simply click on their client pages to find out all you need to know. Check out another one of our articles about the six franchises perfect for Valentine’s Day shoppers.
Becky Martin, Point Franchise ©
As the UK slowly starts to recover from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, [...]Article published on 16/09/2020 16:52
It’s never too early to start preparing for the holiday season. Here are 18 fantastic [...]Article published on 14/09/2020 16:00
No business owner wants to make staff redundant, but if worst comes to worst, [...]Article published on 06/09/2020 16:00
Need some clarification on how your business will be impacted by the COVID-19 [...]Article published on 24/09/2020 16:00
FOCUS ON BUSINESS SECTORS
Franchising can take away some of the stresses that come with starting your own [...]Article published on 23/09/2020 17:37
LEGAL ISSUES IN FRANCHISING