In recent years, the fitness industry has experienced unprecedented growth. With many entrepreneurs realising how much potential there is, a wealth of clubs, gyms and fitness centres have been established. Today, we’re going to explore whether you can start your own Fit4less franchise in the UK.
Fit4Less is one of the UK’s fastest growing fitness franchises that’s good for the health of your mind, body and wallet. It was voted the ‘best budget fitness chain’ in 2014 and has more than 100 locations across the UK and Ireland, meaning there’s likely to be a branch in your area. Fit4Less is part of the energie Fitness group and, due to rebranding, Fit4less locations have now become known as energie Fitness.
Although many of us enjoy keeping fit in the gym, a membership can be seen as a luxury that few of us can afford. While many high-end fitness clubs (and even those that claim to be affordable) charge upwards of £50 for a single month of membership, many people are seeking a cheaper alternative that still offers a well-equipped and friendly environment, as well as the advice of knowledgeable and approachable staff. Fit4Less ticks all of those boxes. With memberships starting from just £14.99 and with no contract tying you in for a set period of time, a membership at Fit4Less will only make your muscles sore, not your bank balance. But can you start a Fit4less franchise?
>> Read more:
Does Fit4less franchise in the UK?
Under the energie Fitness brand name, yes it does.
Starting a Fit4less franchise unit
If you’re looking to become part of the £5 billion health and fitness industry, Fit4Less could be the right fit for you.
- Becoming a Fit4less franchisee: You can learn more and request an information pack here.
- How much you need to invest: It asks for a franchise fee of around £30,000 and a total investment of £140,000.
- What you get in return: You’ll benefit from energie Fitness’ 15 years of experience and its head office team will help you with everything from site selection, business planning and finance to impressive pre-sales and launch tactics that often see more than 1,000 people attending a club’s launch. You’ll also receive comprehensive training at the energie Training Academy along with your dedicated staff to make sure that the business will run smoothly from the moment you open.
According to Henry Doughty, énergie Fitness Sheldon:
“énergie Fitness has absolutely the right business model and brand for the fitness sector. Our fantastic performance during presales means we have been profitable since the day we opened.”
Josh Waters of énergie Fitness Erith, commented:
"I researched every single gym franchise opportunity but then I met the head office team and it felt like a family. I agree with the énergie model, the investment costs were good, some of the head office team played a big part in it as well. We turned a profit from day one and hit our original five-year business plan within our first month. Our highest turnover in a single month has been just shy of £63,000 and I’m now actively looking for my second site.”
Energie Fitness Ireland is on Point Franchise
We recommend heading to the energie Fitness website to learn more about the UK franchise opportunity and apply. We are, however, advertising the opportunity to entrepreneurs in Ireland. The Dublin base uses the 16 years of experience in the energie Fitness franchising business to help it become Ireland’s largest gym provider with over 20 locations. If this sounds like something you want to get involved with, register your interest on its client page here.
Fitness franchise opportunities
We now take a look at two of our top fitness franchise picks that are currently looking for ambitious franchisees to expand their networks in the UK.
Bodystreet offers an opportunity for those with little or no time to get fit and stay fit. Its proven once-a-week, 20-minute workout programme helps burn fat, build muscle, tone and shape. Bodystreet operates boutique fitness studios where members receive personal instruction from its highly trained team.
- Becoming a Bodystreet franchisee: This sports franchise is looking for new franchisees. To learn more and sign up, click here.
- How much you need to invest: In order to invest in a Bodystreet franchise, you’ll need a minimum investment of £10,000, plus £12,500 in franchise fees.
- What you get for your investment: In partnership with one of the UK’s leading providers, the innovative franchise has developed a training programme. This means that franchisees and their team can undergo industry-recognised training, at a fraction of the cost.
>> Read more:
Bootcamp Pilates is a revolutionary fitness programme that is challenging and engaging, and delivers inspiring results. The core of Bootcamp Pilates’ success is a special one-hour workout, perfected and refined over many years to deliver a comprehensive session that can fit into even the busiest schedule. With six studios already open, there are still a lot of areas full of potential customers waiting to be tapped.
- Becoming a Bootcamp Pilates franchisee: If you want to join this unique franchise business and benefit from the growing number of people looking to improve their fitness, you can start up your own Bootcamp Pilates unit. To learn more and sign up, click here.
- How much you need to invest: You’ll need a minimum of £35,000 with franchise fees of £25,750.
- What you get for your investment: The franchise team will make sure you have access to management training and support with business planning, finance, site selection, operations set-up, launch and marketing.
Start a fitness franchise
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About energie Fitness
- A Day in the Life: What It Takes to Run an energie Fitness Franchise
Becky Martin, Point Franchise ©