Q&A: Does Enérgie Fitness Franchise in the UK?
The gym industry in the UK is booming like never before. If you’re passionate about keeping fit and considering starting a new business venture, you might be interested in finding out whether you can start our own énergie Fitness franchise…
Found in the UK, Europe and the Middle East, énergie Fitness is a recognisable chain of gyms that stretches around the world. The brand has over 16 years of experience and operates from over 100 clubs, so you’re never far from your local énergie Fitness. It ensures that its branches represent a local alternative to the many intimidating gyms found across the country. Regardless of whether you are a complete beginner, infrequent visitor or a fitness fanatic, each visitor receives a warm welcome from friendly staff and can rely on excellent customer service throughout their visit.
>> Read more:
- Top Fitness Franchises in the UK
- 5 Advantages of Running a Sports, Fitness or Gym Franchise
- The Best Around-The-Clock Fitness Franchises in the UK
- How to start an outdoor fitness business
- Planet Fitness - Can you start a franchise in the UK?
- Sector Spotlight: The CEOs Whipping the Sports, Fitness, and Gym Industry Into Tip-Top Shape
- 6 Tips for Building a Business Plan for a Successful Sports, Fitness, or Gym Franchise
Does énergie Fitness franchise?
Yes, it does! The business utilises the franchise model for national and international expansion and prioritises the customer experience above everything else. You can see a full rundown of the franchise opportunity on the énergie Fitness website. We were recently advertising the franchise opportunity for eager entrepreneurs in Ireland, but the opportunity has now closed with us. You can check back to see if it has reopened here.
“The clubs’ performances have been a great success. In our first full year of trading at Hoddesdon, we posted a £178,000 profit, which was a massive success for us. In essence, Hoddesdon funded our second site and we’ll be very happy if Palmers Green performs just as well."
One of the great things about the énergie franchise is the flexibility. Our club managers are able to run the clubs themselves and can develop within énergie’s support framework.- Jo and Peter Gunter, énergie Fitness Hoddesdon and Palmers Green
Starting an énergie Fitness franchise unit
- Becoming an énergie Fitness franchisee: The good news is, you don’t need to have any previous experience in the health or fitness industry to be a successful énergie Fitness franchise owner. You can learn more and request an information pack here. Or, if you’d rather have a chat with the franchise team in person, why not check out one of its discovery days. There’s one coming up soon on the 29th of February and another on the 12th of March. See here for more details.
- How much you need to invest: It asks for a franchise fee of around £30,000 and a total investment of £140,000.
- What you get for your investment: You’ll benefit from énergie Fitness’ 16 years of experience and its head office team will help you with everything from site selection to business planning and finance to impressive pre-sales and launch tactics.
Let’s now look at a full rundown of the training and support you can expect when starting an énergie Fitness’ franchise.
1. Site selection
The specialised, in-house property acquisition team will make sure you find the perfect site, assist with the lease negotiations and help you plan the fitout.
2. Business planning
You’ll be supported from the very beginning and the franchise team will help you develop a robust business plan that will help you become as profitable as possible. If you need additional funding, you can make the most of énergie Fitness’ partnerships with major banks.
3. Management course
You can get to grips with every aspect of running your own gym franchise at the three-day énergie Basic Management Course (EBMC).
4. Super discounts
Make the most of the gym brand’s existing relationships with industry-leading suppliers for equipment, marketing materials and signage.
5. énergie Training Academy
Your staff will take part in initial and ongoing training to make sure the business is operated smoothly.
6. Operations set-up
énergie Fitness has everything you need to get up and running, from HR policies to operational handbooks.
7. Pre-sales and launch
Well-known in the industry for its big gym launches, the pre-sales team helps new franchise unit owners open with over 1,000 paying members, with an incredible 2,300 at énergie Fitness Ipswich.
8. énergie Helpdesk
The helpdesk means you are just a phone call away from valuable support. From being in action for so many years, there’s nothing it hasn’t seen when it comes to owning a gym.
9. Central marketing support
To make sure you stand out from the competition, you’ll have access to powerful national marketing and PR campaigns that feature in major publications.
>> Read more:
- You're Never Too Young to Become a Franchisee
- Becoming a Franchisee: 8 Things You Must Know Before Getting Started
- 3 key traits of a successful franchisee
- Five Great Reasons to Become a Franchisee
- Are you ready to become a franchisee? Check out our checklist
- Top 10 things you should know before you become a franchisee
Other gym franchise opportunity
One of the top gym franchises on the Point Franchise network is Anytime Fitness. It’s made sure it maintains a great position in the fitness sector by promoting a people-focussed approach. This clearly works, as the franchise has been able to open an annual average of 300 new gyms for the past eight years.
- Becoming an Anytime Fitness franchisee: The franchise’s rapid expansion is one of the best elements of the business model. What’s more, it welcomes a new member every three minutes. If you want to be a part of a thriving gym franchise, this could be the investment opportunity for you. Click here to learn more.
- How much you need to invest: The total investment required is around £350,000, with the franchise fee set at £39,000.
- What you get for your investment: Franchisees benefit from a healthy work-life balance, choosing how much time they spend on site or running day-to-day operations. Training and support are provided on an ongoing basis, and intuitive digital systems ensure franchisees can work remotely if they want.
Start an énergie Fitness franchise today
As the fitness industry continues to grow as a result of increasing consumer interest in physical and mental wellbeing, investment in a fitness franchise is sure to bring positive outcomes if done well. énergie Fitness is one of the most well-regarded gym franchises in the UK, so adherence to its business model should allow investors to benefit from the brand’s perfected strategies and sustain profitability in the long run.
If you’ve enjoyed this article, why not check out one of the following?
- Day in the Life: What It Takes to Run Your Own Fitness Franchise
- Q&A: Does Fit4less Franchise in the UK?
- How to Choose a Sports, Fitness or Gym Franchise That’s Right for you
- Must-Attend Events and Conferences: Sports and Fitness Industry 2020
Becky Martin, Point Franchise ©
Interested in setting up your own restaurant business? Passionate about international [...]Article published on 15/09/2020 07:40
You may have heard the word ‘turnkey’ used to describe their investment opportunity. [...]Article published on 04/09/2020 15:59
Always dreamed of starting a music franchise unit or business? In this article, [...]Article published on 27/08/2020 15:35
Need some clarification on how your business will be impacted by the COVID-19 [...]Article published on 24/09/2020 16:00
FOCUS ON BUSINESS SECTORS
Franchising can take away some of the stresses that come with starting your own [...]Article published on 23/09/2020 17:37
LEGAL ISSUES IN FRANCHISING
Full Circle Funerals Partners is a fast growing disrupter business that is bringing the funeral industry up to date with modern, non religious premises, genuine flexibility and staff who don’t wear black!
A completely person-centred funeral service that enables people to create funerals that truly reflect the person [...]Read more ›